Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ That would be a much stronger point if it were still in production. But this lousy attraction has no excuse to outlive the show :lol:

But seriously I think it would be best to revitalize that area, swap in an attraction with greater appeal.

^ That would be a much stronger point if it were still in production. But this lousy attraction has no excuse to outlive the show :lol:

But seriously I think it would be best to revitalize that area, swap in an attraction with greater appeal.

...or bring back Wild Wild Wild West

From earlier today, courtesy of @UORBuzz

"Hmmm set enhancements near Springfield"
BZ7RmxxIYAAD3JJ.jpg:large

"Right by the Taco truck"
BZ7RsIECYAAJYs6.jpg:large

"Lets take a peak" (peek)
BZ7R5oVIUAE0AWA.jpg:large

"Wider shot of the construction, the time machines are on the right"
BZ7WsKAIYAEN7Lg.jpg:large

"You can still head back behind the site past the time machines along the lagoon."
BZ7cygxCQAA2-mE.jpg:large

"Construction extends from the Taco truck past Expo Treats to the Amazing Pictures booth"
BZ7dL-GCcAALcfS.jpg:large

The area near the site does look rather shabby. There's cracks everywhere.
BZ7eBL9IgAA0TtA.jpg:large

"See. No flag poles. :-("
BZ7flynCIAA3a7j.jpg:large

"They need to get rid of Expo Treats here as well. It just doesn't fit the theming."
BZ7h1owIUAAd8FX.jpg:large

Just passing these along :thumbs: @UORBuzz deserves the credit, and a follow. He has been posting a lot of interesting stuff!

Thanks to @UORBuzz for the pictures. And Felipe, you still get thanks for bringing them to our attention :thumbs:

I am glad to see them continuing on this. It was UOR's downfall 5 years ago... tons of cracked concrete walkways. While it is easy to find many clean fixes in WDW concrete, it is very difficult to find ugly cracks. I swear Disney has a team that spooks around constantly looking for cracks to fix.

Their just redoing the walkway from the looks of it..we will see tiny freshening ups everywhere leading up to DA I'm sure...remember how IOA was polished before HP1?