Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

Jurassic Park River Adventure's refurbishment has been extended through February 12, 2023.

Me Ship, The Olive at Islands of Adventure will be closed for refurbishment until March 10, 2023.

Last edited:
I've meant to bring this up. I have no idea why these are not behind scrims as they look terrible in the park and it's been like this since at the very least the turn of the new year.
They've looked terrible since Blackstone owned the parks IMO :ninja:

But actually, idk how it works with coaster clearance and whatever

Or perhaps it was warranted as unnecessary because the refurb occurs so infrequently

Either way, I think they should consider removing Rip Rid Rockit

They've looked terrible since Blackstone owned the parks IMO :ninja:

But actually, idk how it works with coaster clearance and whatever

Or perhaps it was warranted as unnecessary because the refurb occurs so infrequently

Either way, I think they should consider removing Rip Rid Rockit
HRRR isn't in the way of them maintaining these at all.

My hope for 2024 is that once they are complete with all of these infrastructure-related upgrades to the park, we can see refurbs to rides like MIB, Cat in the Hat, and ET to prepare for EU.
MIB could use some new blasters and a few new AAs probably

They've added some new effects in recent years that I feel have gone unnoticed (air blast at the end for one)

My hope for 2024 is that once they are complete with all of these infrastructure-related upgrades to the park, we can see refurbs to rides like MIB, Cat in the Hat, and ET to prepare for EU.
I think once Epic opens MIB might be going. The reason I think so is 1: they have a new shooter with Villains, and 2: that rumored broomstick ride to replace FF never happened, part of me thinks that maybe they decided to hold off and get an even even bigger area by getting rid of MIB too.