Universal Scrap Yard | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Scrap Yard

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Im not a Uni buff enough to know if anything here IS something but bing maps birds-eye view gives a much better view

Last edited:
I saw a picture of someone in front of the blown up/bloodied Jaws prop, just don't know where it is.

I don't know where exactly the photo was taken but this guy has a photo of the bloodied Jaws puppet from the ride, scroll down.

http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/tutorphils-orlando-adventure.html

Looks like Disaster's outdoor queue?

ibjpMxgJvNCsyz.JPG

I really wish Universal would open up a prop warehouse or something for both actual movies and the rides, I could spend all day ooooohing and ahhhhhhing at stuff.

Does anyone know if Universal Orlando has a scrap yard?

It also looks like another scrap yard behind MIB[[[/B]B][/B]. I found a pic of a red plane(cant remember where its from)
Screen_Shot_2013_05_01_at_9_04_15_PM.png

Are there any abandoned things on property? Or items left to rot?

Plain.jpg

Looks like that red Plane used to also be on the side of MIB. I think they moved it either before HHN(Line for P&T House) Or they moved It for Gradbash (That is one of the entrances)

Plain.jpg

Looks like that red Plane used to also be on the side of MIB. I think they moved it either before HHN(Line for P&T House) Or they moved It for Gradbash (That is one of the entrances)

That is where it went when it first got pulled when they were deciding if they were going to work on it or trash it.

That is where it went when it first got pulled when they were deciding if they were going to work on it or trash it.

Do you or anyone for the matter know where the props from the Nickelodeon Studios went? Ive heard they are under boxes in the line for Mummy.
I specifically wondering about the slime Geyser And the big Nickelodeon Sign..
Nicelodeon-Studios-nickelodeon-24894295-500-312.jpg

both the main sign and the one that says Nickelodeon Studios.
Theres also this:
l.jpg

I think Nickelodeon Might have these things now. Anyone know.
/Offtopic

Some of the nick stuff went in the trash, some of it got put in the building (hung on the walls of the office section, ect)

^Yeah bits and pieces. Most is still sitting inside the building. Rumor has it is that the big slime gyser thing is inside the abandoned stage.

^Yeah bits and pieces. Most is still sitting inside the building. Rumor has it is that the big slime gyser thing is inside the abandoned stage.

None of the stages are abandoned. One of the sound stages is BMG, the other has recently been used for Family Feud and Grinchmas.