Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open) | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nah. Looks great. But nah.
What?!! You mean to tell that after watching a video of a ride you aren't going to go around and tell everyone how it is better than their favorite ride.

Ride looks great but video is so dark I am very unsure of the scene transitions.

"Hey, you shouldn't be out here! With dinosaurs... I mean, Doc Ock on the loose..." :grin: I can't compare it to Spidey until I ride it (if I ever do), but it does look cool!

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
The lightning strike effect near the beginning of the ride is pretty cool. I wish that the Brachiosaurus in the first scene was a real object in front of that screen, though.

Tear down JPRA and build this in its place. The Orlando version sucks anyway.
Even the video itself is better than JPRA as a ride. I said what I said.
GIF-bored-Dr.-Evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-GIF.gif

Pretty much exactly what I hoped it would be! I'd much rather they keep all Jurassic stuff at Islands, mind you--so it's a shame they can't doze Kong lol. In any case I'm glad that Uni has its own version of BfST (a Chinese exclusive that *most* wish would come stateside).

Reactions: NocturneFexy