Universal Studios Hollywood Reopening April 16 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Hollywood Reopening April 16

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also, getting a call help desk message. What is the number for the help desk? Tried calling the regular line and it is so busy it says to call back later.

Also, getting a call help desk message. What is the number for the help desk? Tried calling the regular line and it is so busy it says to call back later.
Im getting the same....and this is 10 mins after its gone live and sure not many people know

Now getting this
DefaultIcon_Error_Big.gif
Reference No. (CMDPEVNT) , Please contact ush.b2becommerce@nbcuni.com for further assistance.

Was able to get one within the first 5 minutes of it going live. Now trying to reserve for a friend and the website is having major issues. Stuck at the "help desk" message.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I managed to reserve for me and my brother within the first few minutes, but now I'm kind of stuck with a weirdly different issue. In my haste, I accidentally put both of the tickets under my name. Already sent a support email, but I really hope it can get sorted out before the day of. Worried about confusion at the gate.

Considering how the servers are at the time of this message, only because I was kind of on the dot. In other words, I got lucky.

Hmm keeps saying unknown client for me. Also are there any May dates? By then I'll be fully vaccinated so I'd be keen on going then.

Well, fingers crossed I can get passes on Thursday. Hoping to buy a one day ticket and upgrade to AP if I find the experience enjoyable and worth repeating all summer.

Well, fingers crossed I can get passes on Thursday. Hoping to buy a one day ticket and upgrade to AP if I find the experience enjoyable and worth repeating all summer.
Cross them until you bleed...dont think its going to help

The website is likely to crash this is not even the day they really promoted on the website or anything...one tweet is what it got and its down. Thursday will also be another bad day sadly

Cross them until you bleed...dont think its going to help

The website is likely to crash this is not even the day they really promoted on the website or anything...one tweet is what it got and its down. Thursday will also be another bad day sadly

That’s what I’m anticipating. Gonna do my best and see what happens.

Anyone have any luck with the website any time recently? Been passively refreshing since like 10 am and its still having that "Unknown Client" issue.
Not even trying to get reservations for reopening day, just for like, some time in the next 2 months.

Page is working for me, so best of luck to anyone who still needs it.

Also, support got back to me, and according to them thankfully my predicament won't be an issue as long as we got our passes with us.