Universal Studios Hollywood Reopening April 16 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Hollywood Reopening April 16

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Urgh to Kill Rising....my god this just for Aps and somehow Six Flags worked on day one...so guess every company is going to have some sort of issues.

Reactions: peasoupprincess
Damn, guess I was one of the lucky ones after all. Hope everyone else can still get theirs once they're back up.

7 Am somehow they still have no fixed the issue, even Disney got the taste of Disney page to work before 24 hours. I have no clue how Disney is going to do this when they reopen like there is no way they do not have issues and same with knotts.

7 Am somehow they still have no fixed the issue, even Disney got the taste of Disney page to work before 24 hours. I have no clue how Disney is going to do this when they reopen like there is no way they do not have issues and same with knotts.

Knott's uses the same ticket and reservation system as SixFlags, Acsesso, and that system has worked flawlessly. I don't expect any problems with Knott's system.

Universal and Disneyland both use Galaxy, so far has been a massive fail.

I'm sure Disney is watching this and making sure their system kinks are worked out.

Just got a second Date

So looks like every night after midnight is when you could get another day

Also wish it was 9 AM but I get it, will show up at 9:15 am anyway to park, get my temp check and be done with the line and hopefully they let people into the park 15 mins early

Just got a second Date

So looks like every night after midnight is when you could get another day

Also wish it was 9 AM but I get it, will show up at 9:15 am anyway to park, get my temp check and be done with the line and hopefully they let people into the park 15 mins early

Right at 12:01am the system opens up. I already have 3 dates reserved.