Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So they tested the sound system and this is what happened?

HmLm.gif

I’m trying to picture the 6,000+ people fitting in that viewing area.. they created a nice grassy area... perhaps for dessert parties?

I get the feeling and hope, that the grassy area will be used for all-day purposes, and as an additional spot for viewing the show from the back end.

I wonder if some unannounced previews may start happening this week? They have to be close to finished and they could test it out on the crowds for the holiday week...

I wonder if some unannounced previews may start happening this week? They have to be close to finished and they could test it out on the crowds for the holiday week...

I heard Tuesday as of right now may be the possible first day of soft opening. The show has been running with fireworks every night for the last week.

I'm also hearing a bunch of celebrities were invited to see the show on the fourth.

I heard Tuesday as of right now may be the possible first day of soft opening. The show has been running with fireworks every night for the last week.

I'm also hearing a bunch of celebrities were invited to see the show on the fourth.

They would have made a big deal by now, if that is true.

Wait, are their trees behind Louie's, in that little cut out area? Why?
Viewable when standing by Arcade side exit/Gotham Ice bathrooms looking out across the street at the backstage gate. Makes it look like a park at end of the facades rather than complete stop. (As in, better believability than where NY ends by the First Aid station on the other side.)

Viewable when standing by Arcade side exit/Gotham Ice bathrooms looking out across the street at the backstage gate. Makes it look like a park at end of the facades rather than complete stop. (As in, better believability than where NY ends by the First Aid station on the other side.)
How fun, I've never noticed that

Reactions: clynh09
I honestly just kinda wanna know which movies are gonna be constants; they mentioned Jurassic World 2 would be in there, but surely they've got enough a mind to replace it once it leaves theaters.