Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Very, very real possibility that the show softs tonight. I’d say as long as weather cooperates, it’s likely.

Highly, highly unlikely.

Very real possibility the viewing area opens up, sure. Maybe that’s where the confusion is.

But I can’t see them doing a 4th of July pyro show- which they are doing. Then reloading the pyro and change software to do a soft of a brand new show.

Reactions: LieutLaww
Highly, highly unlikely.

Very real possibility the viewing area opens up, sure. Maybe that’s where the confusion is.

But I can’t see them doing a 4th of July pyro show- which they are doing. Then reloading the pyro and change software to do a soft of a brand new show.
Maybe it's the new show with a "Patriotic Tag" that they had prepared for the 4th.

Not long, everything is moving off west and nothing more on the way
Either way, that wasn’t the point. Maybe they could claim wind.

Events is already setting up in the viewing area for the night. If you have a fireworks show at the front of the park, a vast majority will leave immediately afterwards. Who then are they playing Cinematic Celebration for? A bunch of bloggers/vloggers and a few strays?

Reactions: Ryno27
9:45.

Don’t be surprised if the fireworks get cancelled due to “weather”. Oh, and the viewing area isn’t 100% show ready yet.

Really? Why would they soft a show without the ideal viewing area ready?

They won’t be able to gauge guest reaction properly. They won’t be able to gauge guest flow (as no viewing area). Why not run a full soft test run 30 mins after park close? Or wait until viewing area is ready?

I don’t understand them...

Really? Why would they soft a show without the ideal viewing area ready?

They won’t be able to gauge guest reaction properly. They won’t be able to gauge guest flow (as no viewing area). Why not run a full soft test run 30 mins after park close? Or wait until viewing area is ready?

I don’t understand them...
Oh i mean it looks nice and its mostly ready. But there’s are definitely a few odds and ends that need to be picked up.

The front row standing area (a bit to the left side) has completely exposed wiring for... something. Not even sure what. Still markers around too.