Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 138 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They are using the projectors for the Killer Klowns zone apparently... I was hoping to catch it the 4th, but ive kind of hung up that hope.

Glad to see they refurbished and fixed the show during the downtime. There were some... warranty repairs that might fix some of the issues.

If anyone sees the show soon can you comment on how the water screens look?

Here's the schedule for this show these next 2 weeks. Interesting that the Holidays kick-off is Saturday 11/17 and there's no show that night.

Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration™
Nov 4 – Nov 10: 7pm
Nov 11 – Nov 14, Nov 16: 7pm
Nov 15, Nov 17: No Shows

Glad to see they refurbished and fixed the show during the downtime. There were some... warranty repairs that might fix some of the issues.

If anyone sees the show soon can you comment on how the water screens look?

The water screens looked pretty bad and unclear during some portions last night.

There appeared to be new parts to segments and different cuts on most segments... But this was my first viewing, other than videos.

A lot more pyro, but it wasnt particularly impressive. It was kind of the same few shots over and over again.

Im going to write a very detailed review of my HHN trip and will post more in depth thoughts once i board my plane and/or land.

Reactions: Alicia
In the comparison video, I loved how at 3:54, the old show had that huge burst of golden colored pyro at the sound of the bell. In the new one it's now gone.