Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IIRC, the drone-over-private-property law hinges on a reasonable expectation of privacy. Someone in their backyard with a privacy fence around it has that; not sure a 400 acre development that has helicopters flying all around it and sits relatively close to an MCO flight path does.

Not saying it’s right or that I would do it, just saying it’s probably legal.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Bio is posting more:

The pictures of the waste treatment tanks behind the coaster is perfect! :D

Those are aerators or clarifiers. It’ll be probably 30’ deep there (or more) and it’s where they’ll add certain chemical adjustments or aerate prior to dumping it where you boat and fish. :D

Good news is those rarely smell and, if all is well with the plant, will just look like water in there. It’s when things don’t go well- which happens sometimes plenty even at the best plants.

DK coaster seems to be the most innovative of all the ones being built at Epic

Will be a great spot to chill too with all the water features

Reactions: Mad Dog
IIRC, the drone-over-private-property law hinges on a reasonable expectation of privacy. Someone in their backyard with a privacy fence around it has that; not sure a 400 acre development that has helicopters flying all around it and sits relatively close to an MCO flight path does.

Not saying it’s right or that I would do it, just saying it’s probably legal.

I wonder what the safety hazard laws are for it. I agree not on privacy but low flying aerial vehicles.

I wonder what the safety hazard laws are for it. I agree not on privacy but low flying aerial vehicles.
I'm guessing that technically the law is "if the FAA says it's cool then it's cool" but drone laws in general are a bit of the wild west... my old neighborhood HOA banned them other than aerial photography for posting on Zillow etc. but it required advance permission and someone from the HOA to supervise.

If there's any doubt about the green track being yellow.
Yeah, one is definitely goldenrod while the other is definitely mustard.

If there's any doubt about the green track being yellow.
View attachment 19155
That settles it, Green it is!
bird-flower-color_color.png