Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal really is a paradox. It's trying to stay as silent as possible about it's biggest project and yet we all know more about the park than they probably want us to at this point. I don't think a few NDAS thrown about is gonna solve the issue.

Reactions: Magic-Man
NDAs distributed in this manner does something different compared to a simple reliance on the Sunshine Law/Harry Potter law. By forcing individuals to sign individual NDAs, Universal can now those individuals legally responsible for anything that slips through them. Before, Universal could only file a complaint to the state.

I'm positive a lot of the recently leaked plans came from the county--not Universal. These NDAs do away with the bureaucratic protection that existed before.

NDAs distributed in this manner does something different compared to a simple reliance on the Sunshine Law/Harry Potter law. By forcing individuals to sign individual NDAs, Universal can now those individuals legally responsible for anything that slips through them. Before, Universal could only file a complaint to the state.

I'm positive a lot of the recently leaked plans came from the county--not Universal. These NDAs do away with the bureaucratic protection that existed before.

Sorry, do you mind cutting the government lingo for us morons? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: therock
Are you referring to NDA? It means Non Disclosure Agreement meaning the signer can not disclose/reveal the information that they learn from secretive company documents.

I know what an NDA is. I was more talking about the Sunshine Law, Bureaucratic Problems thing. My apologies, i'm acting unusually sassy today so... Yeah.

Reactions: therock
I know what an NDA is. I was more talking about the Sunshine Law, Bureaucratic Problems thing. My apologies, i'm acting unusually sassy today so... Yeah.
The "Sunshine Law" is a Florida law that allows the public to access any permits filed for development. It led to the reveal of nearly every aspect of Hogsmeade before it was even announced. Since, theme parks were give a bit of an exemption in the name of competitive secrecy, affectionately referred to as the "Harry Potter Law" or "Harry Potter Exemption."

"Bureaucratic protection" isn't a legal term. It's a reference to how policies can innoculate government workers from consequences for their mistakes/choices.

Reactions: imaki
The "Sunshine Law" is a Florida law that allows the public to access any permits filed for development. It led to the reveal of nearly every aspect of Hogsmeade before it was even announced. Since, theme parks were give a bit of an exemption in the name of competitive secrecy, affectionately referred to as the "Harry Potter Law" or "Harry Potter Exemption."

"Bureaucratic protection" isn't a legal term. It's a reference to how policies can innoculate government workers from consequences for their mistakes/choices.

And now i know. Thanks!
:up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

We have our first beam!!

From Bio:

EI91nQyWwAYwLKi

Dear Santa,

I know it's late, I know it's Christmas. I know I already made my list (which probably got torn in half, judging by how I didn't get a Switch this year - again) and I know you're probably on vacation by now, but please hear my last request.

Can we please get the rest of the permits and go vertical on Epic Universe in 2020?

Love, the greatest adult who still believes in you, Jackson ;)