Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
View attachment 18559
View attachment 18558

Permits vs current state of construction.

EDIT: Didn't realize most of the footprint for the Olympus restaurant was off-stage kitchen and what appears to be an underground tunnel funneling workers to the kitchen?

I noticed the tunnel a couple weeks ago. It's a smart solution to having a restaurant in the middle of pathways. That way they can move things in and out without needing to go through guests.

I’m conflicted about the possible restaurant name in Dark Universe. On the one hand Stakehouse is infinitely better than Oak and Star Tavern, but on the other hand the Oak and Star Tavern name implies that they kept the centerpiece tree in the design which makes me very happy.

Complete guess on that one, as well as Fyre Drill, but all the rest line up with what we’ve heard so far. Maybe there’s a chance it’s still Stakehouse! For all we know Oak and Star could be a hotel restaurant name. But usually they to tend to register multiple in a row related to one another.

I’m conflicted about the possible restaurant name in Dark Universe. On the one hand Stakehouse is infinitely better than Oak and Star Tavern, but on the other hand the Oak and Star Tavern name implies that they kept the centerpiece tree in the design which makes me very happy.

Oak and Star was never in Monsters. I ALWAYS heard Stakehouse for that restaurant.