Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 182 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The entrance to the park looks fantastic and it's great to see the Chronos just about complete!

It's going to be interesting to find out stats like how many trees have been planted around the park and they keep bringing in more. AK is probably the only park I can think of in Orlando that might have more?

Walking towards the park is going to make EU look like an oasis coming from the far end of the parking lot. The heat shimmer off the pavement in the summer is going to really sell that effect.

Made me think of

I do wish they would stop referring to the theme park as 750 acres. Thats the whole land. The park is around 100 or so.
Yup, and unfortunately Universal isn't doing much to combat those claims as they mentioned in their Epic Universe preview center video last week that Epic is a 500+ acre theme park. Mind you, most people can't picture how large an acre is so nobody will really notice. And considering how much walking space Epic has, it'll "feel" larger, but really isn't.