Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So what are we looking at as the first additions after the park opens?

Great Hall Dining?
Luigi's Mansion?
Creature From the Black Lagoon boat ride?

The only expansion plot large enough for a fully fleshed out land is between Stardust Racers and Potter....correct?
Actually @Alicia said the plot of land wedged between Potter and SR is about 20 acres. Meaning would could put two Galaxies Edge sized lands in the plot.

Just downloaded the app on my iPhone!!!

It's been well over a month now since our last land announcement/reveal.... Come on Universal

sweating key and peele GIF

Don't hate but meh..

jVp.gif

Especially for anybody who got to experience the IOA Preview Center.
Though at least the IOA preview center probably had every land on display. It seems that if rumblings on here are true, the Epic preview center won't have Monsters and Potter when it first opens.

So what are we looking at as the first additions after the park opens?

Great Hall Dining?
Luigi's Mansion?
Creature From the Black Lagoon boat ride?

The only expansion plot large enough for a fully fleshed out land is between Stardust Racers and Potter....correct?

There's a full plot between SNW and DU. It's just tied up with construction equipment now.

As for Great Hall, as much as I think it's a no brainer, I hate the idea of putting it at EU. It needs to be at Hogwarts. Floo be damned.

It’s a game where you catch and collect ghosts, not sure there’s any way to not make it an interactive shooter without pushback from fans.
It is a fitting ride concept but I think a ride like Tokyo's Monster Inc ride could work too. Use the vacuum on the ride vehicle to interact with elements on the ride like how MI used a flashlight

Reactions: GA-MBIT