Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feel like in this forum one moment feels like everyone’s all hyped abt Epic and it could be one of the greatest theme parks in the world. Another, it feels like meh its not that big a deal, Disney is and will always be bigger and better.
probably because "everyone" doesn't feel one way and the way people feel is more nuanced than what you're presenting.

I think we're all looking forward to the park being open so we can experience it for ourselves.

Reactions: kristenabelle
To be clear, I just think Disney would dominate news cycle over an opening date announcement for Epic. If they dropped tickets, or had another world to reveal it may be a closer match, but even a blue sky piece of concept art for a possible new ride at Disney World is going to get more evening news coverage nationwide than the opening date for Epic—so it’s in Universal’s best interest to wait for a less crowded time to make that sort of announcement, when they can be the focus of attention.

Don’t know if this is the thread for this but I had a bit of a crazy idea last night. What if Nintendo and Universal held some kind of Epic Universe/Switch 2 event if they just so happen to be opening/launching close enough together next year?