Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 182 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s not DK.
There is nothing in Berk that could be the hold up. And SNW is on it's 3rd installment so that shouldn't be a problem. Except for DK Country which, you say, is not the issue.

So that leaves Monsters and Potter. So my bet is Potter. They have experience with the Robo ride system, but the Potter ride system never been done before.

There is nothing in Berk that could be the hold up. And SNW is on it's 3rd installment so that shouldn't be a problem. Except for DK Country which, you say, is not the issue.

So that leaves Monsters and Potter. So my bet is Potter. They have experience with the Robo ride system, but the Potter ride system never been done before.
We'll drink wine on your deck and watch the long stand by lines extending a mile back to the the original campus. ;) :lmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Disneyhead

I seem to remember Tomfoolery saying the reason the ride was delayed at USJ was due to technical problems with the electrical system. I assume any issues they encountered at USJ were ironed out at EU.

Potter is going to be the ROTR of EU for both good and bad reasons. Good because of the ambition and scale of the attraction. Bad because it's probably going to go down frequently even after all the major kinks at EU get worked out. But due to the ride being tracked that may prevent some downtime vs Rise.