Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 352 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My statement was about wishing for the surrounding area to be spruced up a bit, similar to Universal BLVD/I-Drive by the convention center.

The buses will take Universal BLVD, then Carrier Drive (by Endless), and then finally turn to Kirkman. Might change, but the Endless Summer buses already go down Uni Blvd, and they seem to not have any problems.

This seems most likely since the bus lanes start at Carrier.

....The obvious problem is traffic, a very finicky thing to have to plan around when you try to coordinate images/media with movement and such.
It is not a problem. Software can take every single variable and react on it instantly. Remember you are not watching a movie, you are in a semi open world video game where the world and events are rendered instantly in at least 60 frames per second. It's done in gaming all the time. Take the tech in a VR helmet. It accounts for every movement the person makes and locates the person in the area, the same is done with the bus on the video I showed. It is nothing new it's tried and tested tech and easy to implement.

Reactions: natespf
Maybe one label out of all of those is correct. It's a fun exercise in "what ifs" and "maybes" BUT, the actual layout graphic looks damn good, and is pretty accurate to site plans.

So what you're saying is the "broom simulator" is what's been moved to USF and that the big ride isn't a "wand shooter?"

So many trees/green in the hub, maybe it’ll feel somewhat forest like.

Also isn’t the hub essentially the size of IOA itself?

The actual park area is slightly bigger than IOA, but without the big lagoon in the middle it has more usable space.
You're telling me you're not supposed to swim across the lagoon to get to Velocicoaster?

EDIT: I think we also need some perspective on the larger public perception over EU. We're part of a very small subset of the overall theme park community that knows about Epic Universe in such granular detail.

You're telling me you're not supposed to swim across the lagoon to get to Velocicoaster?

EDIT: I think we also need some perspective on the larger public perception over EU. We're part of a very small subset of the overall theme park community that knows about Epic Universe in such granular detail.
It's part of the immersive queue experience. Swimming with raptors.

Reactions: PerceptiveCoot
Status
Not open for further replies.