Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 378 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Universal and DreamWorks want either Trolls, or KFP, or heck maybe Shrek if it’s successfully rebooted, to be a major fully themed land in Orlando. At least one of them. So that’s either an expansion at Epic Universe, which I doubt because of HTTYD already being there, Kidzone, LC, or TL.

So that takes a possible Nintendo expansion spot out of the picture. I still think something else Nintendo for Epic Universe.

I feel like there's room to add more Mario at Epic Universe. Maybe a small Luigi land (with that mini plot left of the SNW entrance), or a Smash Bros attraction.

But I agree the other Nintendo IPs should go elsewhere, e.g. Zelda could go to IOA and Pokemon to USF, as the rumors go.

Luigi's mansion would be great to pull from...

I bet Kirby pushes way more merch.
Eh you could be right especially in Japan where Kirby is a fan favorite but I don't think the US is as fond of Kirby as Japan. Luigi bring part of the mario branding will probably grt more people to visit just to being more well know plus boos, polterpup, and other cute ghosts could sell a decent amount of merchandise.

I do think Kirby best shot is in the epic universe Nintendo expansion though, cant see him being a sole nintendo rep in one of the other 2 parks. I think he had a good shot before Animal crossing selling gangbusters on the switch but I think animal crossing would get priority over him and they have similar vibes and both make sense as more of a kid/chill centeric land.

I do hoe we get a smash land or a land themed after Nintendo's scifi series (metroid, kirby, stsr fox and pikimin) since I'm very fond of the more niche series and want a broad representation of Nintendo but it feels like a long shot. I think we'll probably grt pokemon and hopefully Zelda and maybe animal crossing or a mix themed nintedo land if that

Reactions: Suchomimus
Reactions: mainejeff

Just throwing this out there for all of you to ponder on. the Area to the right of the lake/pyro launch pad would make an excellent take off and landing zone for drones, and the 300 x 300 m area over the lake should be a clear enough airspace. Drones are cleared up to 450ft altitidue in this area. do you think they would add them to whatever nightime show they do if the big shells are out the question near MCO??

Just throwing this out there for all of you to ponder on. the Area to the right of the lake/pyro launch pad would make an excellent take off and landing zone for drones, and the 300 x 300 m area over the lake should be a clear enough airspace. Drones are cleared up to 450ft altitidue in this area. do you think they would add them to whatever nightime show they do if the big shells are out the question near MCO??
I don't know but drones break easy, can't do wind or rain and in the end it are some lights in the sky. If the concept art is anything to go by maybe they add a ton of integrated lights into the hotel that can twinkle and do patterns. I may sound lame but I think it can look awesome.

Wow it's crazy how much space there is for expansion still even after the park opens. Every land has some excluding Nintendo world plus 2 big plots for new lands and even a smaller one in the hub.

Hmm I wonder what will be used first? I would guess creature from the black lagoon but the small expansion in HTTYD would also makes sense. The small one in the hub is also where I think illumination will be represented in the park which could be there when it opens since they have mentioned illumination will be in the park along side the other ips lands

Reactions: tommyhawkins
Status
Not open for further replies.