Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 395 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think that’s right. It’s a counter service where you order at the register first, and then sit and they bring you your food maybe, but they don’t have servers taking your order at the table, do they?
Oh, that's right. I had almost forgotten about the ordering process at Kinopio's.

Reactions: Alicia
Bananaaaaa! This could also be for the new Villain Con attraction. In the end the possibilities are endless (if and when they get it to work). The fact that the abstract drawing of the emitter is very...suggestive...could even be...I'm not going there.

In my experience Universal typically does a "tester" before the main event

I wonder if this tech will be "tested" at Villian Con and then utilized to a much larger degree for Epic

Of course, I'm well aware that both are under construction

But from an ops perspective, it's helpful to have a smaller scale application first before you bigger integration

Villain Con would be that smaller scale test

I can’t imagine a landscape where Universal has Jurassic Park/World, Harry Potter, Marvel, maybe a worthy Fast and Furious ride, Nintendo, Pokémon, AND Lord of the Rings. I know Disney has Star Wars, Avatar, and a lot of baked in nostalgia, but wow.

Like a lot of people, my love for theme park news/rumors was born from reading Screamscape…now I feel kind of bad for them. I can’t believe they published something so unreliable, but I guess they have get clicks some kind of way. ‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.