Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 278 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Harry Potter store in NY will have some VR experiences in it:

"We have two virtual reality experiences will be able to reveal more about soon," he shares. "One will take you on a journey around Hogwarts called 'Chaos at Hogwarts' and another that will put you on a broomstick where you can fly over the River Thames in London called 'Wizards Take Flight.'"

This makes me wonder about the rumor for EU, would this type of ride in a store (I know not your typical store) change the possibility of having something similar in the park as a "ride"?

First look at the Harry Potter New York store opening in June

Instead of an open hub, Universal could offer discounted admission after 4 pm whether to the GP or blocks of tickets to convention organizers. Eliminates the control and understanding problems of an open hub, while providing a method to encourage people to visit and stay for dinner.

Reactions: amar831
Instead of an open hub, Universal could offer discounted admission after 4 pm whether to the GP or blocks of tickets to convention organizers. Eliminates the control and understanding problems of an open hub, while providing a method to encourage people to visit and stay for dinner.
Wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Lots of people go during the morning and leave by afternoon (APs, Park Hoppers.) Disneyland had the twilight ticket, and it must've been profitable with how long they kept it.

Finally I’m back to posting on here. But my question is wonder when a new piece of concept art is going to be released ? It’s been awhile since the original plus with c19 affecting plans I believe some things must’ve changed.

Last edited:
Finally I’m back to posting on here. But my question is wonder when a new piece of concept art is going to be released ? It’s been awhile since the original plus with c19 affecting plans I believe some things must’ve have changed.
It's easy to make a joke about Universal never releasing concept art here, but this is interesting to me

EU will require a lot more messaging in terms of what it is so that we don't get another IOA problem

I'm interested to see how Universal talks about EU in the coming years

Finally I’m back to posting on here. But my question is wonder when a new piece of concept art is going to be released ? It’s been awhile since the original plus with c19 affecting plans I believe some things must’ve have changed.

The real unknown is the Wizarding World 3.0 E-ticket. Hopefully it's a unique ride tech and they aren't forced to go with a SCOOP again (see JW in China).

From @Alicia, another excellent breakdown of what appears to be going into the park, based on evidence from permits.

I will say, the attractions lineup is unfortunately looking pretty light for me at this point:

- Monsters
- Donkey Kong
- Mario Kart
- Yoshi
- Wizarding World dark ride

There are still some unknowns (the show in the Classic Monsters land, the HTTYD show), but this is shaping up to be the park with the least amount of stuff of interest to me between any of the other Universal or Disney parks in Orlando.

Adding in the Creature from the Black Lagoon boat ride for opening day and changing the entire concept of the second Wizarding World ride would certainly help, but even then, it feels like a major expansion can’t come soon enough.

From @Alicia, another excellent breakdown of what appears to be going into the park, based on evidence from permits.

I will say, the attractions lineup is unfortunately looking pretty light for me at this point:

- Monsters
- Donkey Kong
- Mario Kart
- Yoshi

There are still some unknowns (the show in the Classic Monsters land, the HTTYD show), but this is shaping up to be the park with the least amount of stuff of interest to me between any of the other Universal or Disney parks in Orlando.

Adding in the Creature from the Black Lagoon boat ride for opening day and changing the entire concept of the second Wizarding World ride would certainly help, but even then, it feels like a major expansion can’t come soon enough.

Better quantity be the problem over quality, no?

Last edited:

- Monsters
- Donkey Kong
- Mario Kart
- Yoshi

Pokemon would help too.

Reactions: Nico and belloq87
Just finished @Alicia Podcast. What a great video. Looking forward to see the plans come together.

- Monsters
- Donkey Kong
- Mario Kart
- Yoshi

Better quantity be the problem over quality, no?
Sure. A park with 10 bad attractions is not better just because it hit the number 10.

It just gives me some "first trip to Animal Kingdom in 1999" vibes, where we were done by 1pm and I had to plead with my parents for us to include the park as part of our next trip a couple years later.

Pokemon would help too.
Build it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.