Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily, cause of the AR, I suspect Mario Kart gets holiday overlays. So this park could easily do some event type things with their attractions and lands. None are really that concrete in time or theming that they can’t handle holiday overlays. Maybe Monsters would look the strangest but I could see decorations still.
Snoggletog plz

I'm still curious if they try the open hub thing

After walking past a crowded King's Cross station with people struggling to dig out their tickets and scan them all set to a violinist playing away

I had the thought of "will this work on a much grander scale with twice as many people trying to get into a theme park land"

Idk, just thinking about that concept again

After walking past a crowded King's Cross station with people struggling to dig out their tickets and scan them all set to a violinist playing away

I had the thought of "will this work on a much grander scale with twice as many people trying to get into a theme park land"

bad bad concept......let it disappear from our thoughts...... :lol: Abba Kadavra

Last edited:

The rumor was that it would be facial recognition rather than tickets. But I don't personally see facial recognition happening in the US on that wide of a scale yet.

Will there be any rides at this new park that can rival rise of the resistance? The physical sets and immersion in that ride is next level, I think Potter as a land beats galaxy’s edge, but ROTR is easily the best ride in Orlando

Will there be any rides at this new park that can rival rise of the resistance? The physical sets and immersion in that ride is next level, I think Potter as a land beats galaxy’s edge, but ROTR is easily the best ride in Orlando
The new Potter MoM attraction has potential. And rumors for the monsters Ride are promising (Kuka without screens, pleeease).

I know you can't share regardless, but do you know what it is now?
No clue. But I know it’s big, it was planned to start in a massive recreation of one of the largest interior locations from the original films, and the rumor was the ride itself was being reworked to be even better so I feel there’s a lot riding on it to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.