Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 371 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like stranger things but I don’t think it would transition well to theme park ride. The house was.... ok. Not the best house of hhn 28 imo

Seriously, Stranger Things isn't getting a permanent attraction. Legitimately, the best you can hope for is them opening the house you already have (with fewer scares/different lighting package) during normal park hours.

Reactions: Brian G.
I know Dynamic Attractions has a facility in Orlando. Wouldn’t be cool if they used it to test new rides for Fantastic Worlds ?

I know there’s been rumors of DK changing from its original plans, but the KidZone version was definitely not Mack. That could’ve changed by now I guess.

I mean, Mack does have Omnimovers. Perhaps what @GAcoaster was hearing may relate to Yoshi, considering that is rumored to be an Omnimover of some kind.

No. Stick with companies with attractions not in development hell and pushed back multiple times.

Tell that to their Flying Theaters.

That would be sad, we would never see a unique ride system anymore with that attitude.

You can have innovative rides just don't use companies with a bad track records. Dynamic attractions solo creations not made in conjunction with any other coaster company tend to not be great or open on time.

Tell that to their Flying Theaters.

Which is there only thing they know how to do extremely well on their own...Disney hasn't used them for the flying theater since Soarin was put in Epcot.

Reactions: HPFred
You can have innovative rides just don't use companies with a bad track records. Dynamic attractions solo creations not made in conjunction with any other coaster company tend to not be great or open on time.

Which is there only thing they know how to do extremely well on their own...Disney hasn't used them for the flying theater since Soarin was put in Epcot.
Well according to theme park USB has Dynamic as a ride supplier so we may see them use them for FW.

Weeell, I started the rumor that it was the company that built the shipping container vehicles but it has since come to my attention that Oceaneering was involved... so... perhaps it was the technology of one executed by the other... it’s unclear.

Yeah, I’d want to keep it a secret if I built it as well.

Reactions: Suprachica79
Weeell, I started the rumor that it was the company that built the shipping container vehicles but it has since come to my attention that Oceaneering was involved... so... perhaps it was the technology of one executed by the other... it’s unclear.
Yep. Oceaneering built everything but the autonomous platform, which was provided by VDL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.