USF Project? | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"And now for something completely different"
3.jpg
Sounds like Bond for FFL or MIB :)

Last edited:
Well well well, how often is Teebin's info off base, not often....We've heard from Insiders in the past year that F&F is the last screen based attraction in the Studio's park for a while. Soooo, that probably leaves out the Kung Fu Panda and others screen replacement for Shrek in Hollywood. If Shrek leaves, that frees up the Shrek IP for a new, larger and improved version for the Fourth Park, when it's built....Maybe a show, but a new show is probably going to replace a different attraction, FFL or T-2. The Shrek building should be able to house a two story ride, so there's a former concept still floating out there, if indeed it's still in it's original planned form, and wasn't significantly changed when Thierry Coup got assigned to it. . But I'm not going to name it since I don't want to jinx the possibility it comes to the park. But I would love it if it came, and so would the kids who love pets, and cat lovers like me & Teebin.

Great point about Shrek and the fourth park.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Well, it's OBVIOUSLY Uni's desperate attempt to draw attention away from Epcot's Food and Wine festival... (sarcasm)

Though more likely, the rumor mill is quite sloshed at this moment.

I may have a perfect game that can help solve this. To sing along,

GihKJPh.jpg

Too many rumors coming from too many different directions...hmmm.

Starting to smell like a

rha-zt94.jpg

Could also be purposely leaked to put the ball back in Unis court after Disney's wealth of announcements at D23. I mean all three of these "leaks" have been floating around for a long time.

29289886_m-1.jpg

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Status
Not open for further replies.