Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion) | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guessing this’ll officially open June-ish. (As long as next couple months testing go well.)
Apart from animatronic issues, I assume there is little that can go wrong with this right. Can't wait to on this as I am very interested in it, I think this will be sleeper hit; also, as someone who works attractions can't wait to check out operations for this ride, I am nee for such stuff lol.

I wonder if they're going to clearly communicate to guests outside the queue that this isn't a ride.

Did they actually come out and say this isn't a "ride"? What is the definition there? Sitting down? Is Manta a "ride"? Is that new SeaWorld surf coaster?

Do you need to move? What about Minions front row then?

Yep, being pedantic on purpose. Of course this is a ride. :cheers:

I wonder if they're going to clearly communicate to guests outside the queue that this isn't a ride.
I mean, this is more than Shrek was and most guests thought that Shrek was a ride going in. The queue video that's been looping recently (with full audio) lets guests know it's a shooter type attraction, which is all they need to know. It shows animations of what the attraction is like.

I mean, this is more than Shrek was and most guests thought that Shrek was a ride going in. The queue video that's been looping recently (with full audio) lets guests know it's a shooter type attraction, which is all they need to know. It shows animations of what the attraction is like.
Does anyone have audio or a video of the queue video?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
The greeter, App, guide maps, and website will probably all help to clarify what it is

However, you will still have people coming up and asking whether or not it goes upside down

Which IMO is totally fine

There is a certain amount of surprise that attractions like this like to conceal until you're actually on them