Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion) | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Trolley is 10/10 anytime of day. Never a very long wait, it’s essentially our people mover. Highly recommend. One of the few truly relaxing attractions at UOR.
While I do love the trolley, I don't end up riding it most of the time due to the wait time. 30 minutes is the lowest I've ever seen it, but more often it hovers between 45 minutes to an hour from my experience. Its capacity isn't the greatest, and it was especially bad when half of it was down for the Caro-Seuss-el refurb.

While I do love the trolley, I don't end up riding it most of the time due to the wait time. 30 minutes is the lowest I've ever seen it, but more often it hovers between 45 minutes to an hour from my experience. Its capacity isn't the greatest, and it was especially bad when half of it was down for the Caro-Seuss-el refurb.
+ the difficult seating design/restraints

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Has anybody reported on the fact that the Seuss Trolley actually now has 4 different spiels? 2 per side. I don't know when it happened, only noticed it last year, but I only ever remember it having the two sides, but it turns out each side has two spiels, which are chosen randomly. Love that ride.

I've found that a pretty reliable way to ride it for me is right after rope dropping the Hogsmeade attractions. I've only ever waited 10-15 minutes if I get on it by 10am(ish).

Funny how I was worried the cafe wouldn't be ready in time for the attraction opening, and now I'm wondering if the opposite may be true.
I though the attraction would be close to being finished or already finished on the inside? Maybe they can into issues during construction recently?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCodeMan95