Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it would be nice to just wander round the park with a week to do so at my own pace. Atho I am tempted to push the week back to when HHN is on as I have never had a chance to experience that yet and staying at Universal would tie that in nicely.

I really can't stress this enough... Do what ever it takes to push that trip back in order to come to HHN...

Reactions: SeventyOne
In terms of passes this is what I think will happen

I think Power and Preferred will stay the same and both be given an option to purchase or rather add on VB to their passes. But I also think they follow the same rules as Power and Preferred and Power will have Peak blackout dates. As for Premier I think they change it completely. I think they add VB to Premier but take away Valet, Express, and some of the other stuff like a free HHN ticket. But with that then I think they create a whole new high end pass that will include all 3 parks admission, free express, yada yada yada and charge a fortune for it. Like $500 dollars a year type money for the nations Top 5%.

Preferred is the wild card in all of this. Right now I think Premier gets unlimited access and Preferred gets tickets half off.
This seems reasonable. It might be enough incentive for me to cancel my Preferred pass and get a Premier. I really wish Universal allowed upgrades.

I really can't stress this enough... Do what ever it takes to push that trip back in order to come to HHN...
This is so true! I put off HHN many years because my wife never wanted to go. It's so sad to look back now and think of all the HHN's I missed.

In terms of passes this is what I think will happen

I think Power and Preferred will stay the same and both be given an option to purchase or rather add on VB to their passes. But I also think they follow the same rules as Power and Preferred and Power will have Peak blackout dates. As for Premier I think they change it completely. I think they add VB to Premier but take away Valet, Express, and some of the other stuff like a free HHN ticket. But with that then I think they create a whole new high end pass that will include all 3 parks admission, free express, yada yada yada and charge a fortune for it. Like $500 dollars a year type money for the nations Top 5%.
I honestly expect Premier to change sooner rather than later. The HHN ticket has become too good of a value to include on Premier, so I won't be surprised if this is the last year Premier gets a free ticket. You're practically paying for a HHN ticket and $20 for the other Premier perks compared to Preferred. I think Express stays but blockouts are enforced during the same periods Power is blocked out.

Well as I do all my holidays solo it isn't really a problem pushing it back to fit in HHN and as next year will be just Universal it's just a case of figuring out when to go.

I wouldn't mind if they dropped the HHN ticket for another perk because it would never be something I would use. Always go frequent fear. Unless you can use the value of the ticket or give your free ticket to someone else?
If they are calling this their third theme park i bet it is included on some form on all 3 tickets. I can see power getting one free ticket a year for a non blackout day. Preferred getting multiple days or have blackouts for the summer and then premier getting unlimited with the removal of HHN. Or they make it an add on but that seems to go against them presenting it as an integral part of the resort and not just another Waterpark.

I honestly expect Premier to change sooner rather than later. The HHN ticket has become too good of a value to include on Premier, so I won't be surprised if this is the last year Premier gets a free ticket. You're practically paying for a HHN ticket and $20 for the other Premier perks compared to Preferred. I think Express stays but blockouts are enforced during the same periods Power is blocked out.

Eh.. I disagree. The ticket is for a non-peak night and the value of it is like what..$40-$45? I don't think it's that huge of a perk.

Eh.. I disagree. The ticket is for a non-peak night and the value of it is like what..$40-$45? I don't think it's that huge of a perk.
Since non-peak night tickets aren't available to FL residents I'm including the standard price. It's still a pretty big value even when the discounted ticket is in place (about 55 dollars if the increase rumor is true).

If your planning to purchase FFP it's value is $0. I think this is one perk that needs to be changed. I know of several people who would be the type to probably get a FFP but have a hard time justifying it since they already have a free ticket. I think they should just do a better discount, perhaps a choice of $20 extra off FFP or a one day off peak ticket for $20.

When did UOR start showing Wet & Wild slides under the "water rides" section of their wait time app?
I just noticed it...

Interesting. Does this park have a version of Express yet? Because I just might visit it.

The wnw stuff has been on the app for awhile. At least since they switched to showing the times regardless of location.

Status
Not open for further replies.