Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 224 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a soft spot for WnW. A lot of happy memories when I was younger and although it's a lot rougher than the other water parks in the area, I've always had a fun time.

I do think VB is softening the blow.

Reactions: randompixel
I wonder if there will be any Wet 'n Wild Easter eggs in Volcano Bay.
Id love that!

I was at the park today and sadly wasn't able to stay up until it closed, but it was still fun to take one last stroll through the park.

I wish they'd save Brain Wash, Disco H2O, and the Black Hole. I loved those rides and nothing being built over at Volcano Bay looks close to them.

Reactions: Journey_On
Id love that!

I was at the park today and sadly wasn't able to stay up until it closed, but it was still fun to take one last stroll through the park.

I wish they'd save Brain Wash, Disco H2O, and the Black Hole. I loved those rides and nothing being built over at Volcano Bay looks close to them.
My thoughts exactly.

Disco H20 has the single best drop of any cloverleaf style waterslide on the planet.
And The Storm was a pretty wild ride. If any ride gets kept for volcano bay, I bet it would be this one. It's small and relatively unthemed, and Volcano Bay doesn't have a probowl right now.

Reactions: Cheezbat
I was at WnW for the majority of today. It was pretty quiet in the morning and then got busier as the day went on and it got warmer.

Enjoyed the free merch that was given out, photo booth, signing the big poster, and the fireworks at the end.

Universal

thatsthejoke.jpg

Happy new year everyone!

Well it has been a long time since I even visited here after spending nearly everyday last year checking for updates to post here and this has only been due to Christmas and being super busy. I was thinking this should be a good read and plenty interesting posts and after catching up with 5 pages I must say what a load of S**T I have just read hahaha.

Anyway there were some good update posts so cheers for those who posted as I can now enjoy all of the progress I missed which has been a lot!

Amazing out of all that not one mention from anyone about the new slides gong in!!! Admittedly not a lot to discuss about them but I have been wondering when these would be installed as they are clearly the green and purple ones we see in the promotional video with the large drop from the exit of the slide with the kids coming out of it.

Pleased to see someone on twitter has informed Bioreconstruct what the below are as these have been apparent ever since the promo videos.

As for the mickey xtreme aerials they are great and plenty of progression to notice, the entire park is really starting to take shape and I personally can't wait to see the major landscaping to start especially with still seeing so many concrete piles exposed as these will more than likely be landscaped up to the Steel supports that sit on top of them.

Anyway back to my usual morning schedule of looking for updates :)

Can't be bothered to search too far back but here are a couple of recent updates I could find, oh and if anyone has posted any of the following already I apologise I simply can't be bothered to check for a change :lol:

Video Update from Dan at Mayhem Madness including the related Facebook post that contains all of the photos:

Don't know if this means much to anyone but here is an article on the tram:

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/news/2017/01/03/universal-orlando-begins-work-on-new-tram-to.html

Not the best photo but latest aerial and couldn't help but notice all of the light colour around the wave pool, concrete started?

C1Gbrr1XgAAN316.jpg:large

oh and then found these:

Large:

C03BME4WIAAGqFV.jpg:large
C03BME4XgAAyEjZ.jpg:large
C03BMEpWgAAAFLI.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.