Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

I get why that failed because that's not a normal queue area, still not excusable. I belive they've fixed it overnight.

True. Usually that's a walkway. However.....during the summer, around closing (or when there's inclement weather and guests all try to leave at once), it will get congested, even filling up the tunnel. Universal knows this happens. They know they have to have extra Security TMs for crowd control during those times. So they should have anticipated this. And yes, I believe the situation was addressed.

True. Usually that's a walkway. However.....during the summer, around closing (or when there's inclement weather and guests all try to leave at once), it will get congested, even filling up the tunnel. Universal knows this happens. They know they have to have extra Security TMs for crowd control during those times. So they should have anticipated this. And yes, I believe the situation was addressed.
They have markings in the tunnel (I noticed them Wednesday and Friday). I even commented on them “why would they need markers all the way here?” But they didn’t have them on the ramp.

Well, now we know why they needed them in the tunnel. They just didn’t use them.

They have markings in the tunnel (I noticed them Wednesday and Friday). I even commented on them “why would they need markers all the way here?” But they didn’t have them on the ramp.

Well, now we know why they needed them in the tunnel. They just didn’t use them.

Ah yes, true! I noticed the ones in the tunnel as well, going in opposite directions. Like why would they just stop at the tunnel? It's like they ran out of them for the ramp, lol.

That's a shame about losing the mat aspect.
Yes and no.

It added a need (Body-slides) but we lost another need (Mats). We were guessing body slides as an extension anyway, so if we just swap, that's cool w/ me.
Though they might avoid it entirely now since they could be gun-shy.

I felt they need a proper, racing mat slide anyway. This gives them the excuse to make it happen!
Punga had the fun speed but was missing the racing aspect and a big drop

These are basically the water park version of the fariground Fun Slide

Therefore, racing your friends and some fun bunny hops make it so much fun

Aquatica and Adventure Island have them and they are my favorite kind of slides!