Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Today is my last day here, hoping it comes online later. Every time I’ve been in the queue I’ve struck out, all three days
This is really disconcerting. I mean people are planning vacations around this ride and Universal seems to not have improved the situation. I was hoping my trip in September would not be effected by this botched opening but now I am not so sure. At what point does Universal take this serious?

This is really disconcerting. I mean people are planning vacations around this ride and Universal seems to not have improved the situation. I was hoping my trip in September would not be effected by this botched opening but now I am not so sure. At what point does Universal take this serious?

It's ludicrous to think they're not taking it serious.

The attraction not coming up at all today kinda scares me. This would be the first time it’s done this and I don’t remember this every happening to Gringotts. Also it was running last night fairly well after the storm passed. So not sure what the issue could be.

The attraction not coming up at all today kinda scares me. This would be the first time it’s done this and I don’t remember this every happening to Gringotts. Also it was running last night fairly well after the storm passed. So not sure what the issue could be.
Well it opened at 6 last week one day so idk.

Don't freak out until they announce something. Clearly not a good situation today, but until it's down for extended period it could just be an unfortunately blip

Do you think they would minus the attraction to avoid some of these issues?

To fix the issues they have been having, they would need to remove all the trains and LSM fins plus delete the computer code and shut off the power. At least it would be pretty to look out upon... evac path tours perhaps...

With it being 630pm, and rain/ thunderstorms in the area, I’d be greatly surprised if it comes online tonight.