Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

WaterWorld

There was a really nice AP post show after the 4PM show today (Sept 14)

Deacon and Helen came out and talked to everyone about the show - well the Deacon did. He brought out the fire diver and some of the crew and explained (and showed) how he preps for the burn. Then they lit him on fire. Then he talked some more, giving info about the stunts and answered questions. Then they did the fire stunt from the forth level. Afterwards he stayed around and answered more questions and everyone watched the crew reset the plane.

There was a really nice AP post show after the 4PM show today (Sept 14)

Deacon and Helen came out and talked to everyone about the show - well the Deacon did. He brought out the fire diver and some of the crew and explained (and showed) how he preps for the burn. Then they lit him on fire. Then he talked some more, giving info about the stunts and answered questions. Then they did the fire stunt from the forth level. Afterwards he stayed around and answered more questions and everyone watched the crew reset the plane.
This is a great ad for AP benefits lol.

Until it gets to Orlando I’ll likely never see the show, but this kind of talk with someone would be super cool.

Sounds like it was fun! Hopefully they do another one of these. The day and time it was at is difficult to accommodate for many.
While I was also about to get the bobble head...they have some weird days for these event and I get it bring more people in on weekdays...but most people cant go and the day is suppose to be about Aps not for Universal to try to make some slow days less slow

I hope the actor is doing well but with this plus last year someone having an accident as well. Is this show going to be phased out soon because of its having now almost a yearly big accident?

I hope the actor is doing well but with this plus last year someone having an accident as well. Is this show going to be phased out soon because of its having now almost a yearly big accident?

I'm going to ask that we pump the brakes on any discussion about the attraction's future until we know more about what happened and the health status of the performer.