What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite on-site Universal hotel?

What is your favorite Universal on-site hotel?

• Total voters
Club at RP is pretty nice. Half the rooms as HRH. Have not stayed club at Porto. I believe their club lounge is not on same floor? HRH club is a moshpit.

Royal Pacific. I’ve been staying there every year for the past 15 years. It’s like a second home. It’s got everything you would want to give you that vacation feel.

Recently, either last year or the year before. I just took a walk around outside, no one else was around. Ended up near the area where they do the luaus. It was just so tranquil.

Sapphire Falls is nice, but I can’t imagine staying anywhere else in Universal, even with all of these new hotels opening every other year.

We're staying at Sapphire Falls this August for the first time. Only ever stayed at Hard Rock but that was waaaaay back in 2004 lol. How do Sapphire Falls and Royal Pacific Compare?

We're staying at Sapphire Falls this August for the first time. Only ever stayed at Hard Rock but that was waaaaay back in 2004 lol. How do Sapphire Falls and Royal Pacific Compare?
Having the boat to the parks was very nice...The breakfast there is a bit overpriced, prefer Hard Rock's tbh...The rooms are alright, prefer Cabana Bay...I did love the resort though, and the pool

The Falls (and Royal Pacific) has a nice chilled atmosphere, a bit calmer than hard rock, really nice to sink into and enjoy some (lots of) cocktails amongst the palms. You’ll have a great time!

They're both good. But if Sapphire had Express Pass too, I would slightly choose it over RP. I like Sapphire's pool way better, and they have the best bar on Universal property. But since RP has Express, I'd choose it over Sapphire, which doesn't have Express pass.

I agree with @Mad Dog on his points. I’ll also add that I find the grand staircase at Saphire stunning as well as the view out of the lobby window plus the view from the patio there.

I like the rooms better than the ones at CBBR. It’s an easy walk to RP (where the grounds are more picturesque).

I agree with @Mad Dog on his points. I’ll also add that I find the grand staircase at Saphire stunning as well as the view out of the lobby window plus the view from the patio there.

I like the rooms better than the ones at CBBR. It’s an easy walk to RP (where the grounds are more picturesque).
Yeah, love that staircase. Reminds me of the Spanish fortifications in those old Errol Flynn Pirate movies.