Wicked: The Experience coming to UOR | Inside Universal Forums

Wicked: The Experience coming to UOR

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 29, 2022
Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando will debut a variety of all-new immersive experiences and merchandise inspired by Wicked, Universal Pictures’ highly-anticipated film releasing in theaters Nov 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we get something like this at USH

I don't know if they can...but if they have the rights I would also love Meet and Greets.

I'm looking forward to it. It's kind of comparable to a B ticket attraction. Anything that gives some balance to the park, that occupies some of your time in an entertaining way, is a plus. ...I always enjoyed the Lucy display in that building. I saw it a zillion times, but I'd still spend a good 15 to 30 minutes looking at that every vacation trip.

I’m a little disappointed the costume display will be at the AMC Citywalk in Hollywood instead of here. I agree that the Lucy Tribute Store was a great attraction and is really the kind of thing that would be great to have again. I always enjoy seeing stuff like costumes and props from the films on display.