Wicked: The Experience coming to UOR | Inside Universal Forums

Wicked: The Experience coming to UOR

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 29, 2022
Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando will debut a variety of all-new immersive experiences and merchandise inspired by Wicked, Universal Pictures’ highly-anticipated film releasing in theaters Nov 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we get something like this at USH

I don't know if they can...but if they have the rights I would also love Meet and Greets.

I'm looking forward to it. It's kind of comparable to a B ticket attraction. Anything that gives some balance to the park, that occupies some of your time in an entertaining way, is a plus. ...I always enjoyed the Lucy display in that building. I saw it a zillion times, but I'd still spend a good 15 to 30 minutes looking at that every vacation trip.

I’m a little disappointed the costume display will be at the AMC Citywalk in Hollywood instead of here. I agree that the Lucy Tribute Store was a great attraction and is really the kind of thing that would be great to have again. I always enjoy seeing stuff like costumes and props from the films on display.

Reactions: Mad Dog
While Hello Kitty is received very well out in Hollywood, it never moved the needle in Orlando.

Also, is... "Hello Kitty" really analogous to the Haunted Mansion?

Excited for this addition and agree this building should take on the role as a flex space to promote new blockbuster Universal films. Basically what the old Soundstage 44 (I think that was the number? Maybe 40?) was back in the 90s/early 2000s.

Reactions: Brian G. and Jake S