Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jubs

Rookie
Dec 5, 2009
Orlando
seriously, amazing stuff. I'm sorry I didn't give you all of my money; it would have been a good investment! Keep them coming!

bobwadd

Premium Member
Feb 20, 2010
You never know
^ You're very welcome, glad to have you. :thumbs:

Yes, not to bad. I don't think I'll get it up tonight. I'll try for tomorrow.

Andy

aka Hatetofly
V.I.P.
Mar 16, 2010
These are just awesome Bob! Gets me all kinds of stoked for this and future endeavors!

Rwberger

Newcomer
Mar 10, 2013
Spectacular shots, Bob! You've managed to give us views from angles we haven't seen even in previous aerial pictures. The true size and scope of Diagon Alley is becoming clearer. It's going to be magnificent. I do have a similar reaction to others on the overhead canopy, though. It seems very out of place, despite the film sequence showing it.

novawildcat18

Rookie
Jan 3, 2013
New Jersey
Wow this looks fantastic. Thanks for the shots! Amazing how they're cramming so many things into the Amity plot, it makes it look like the walking spaces will be tiny. But boy will it be authentic!

violarum

Premium Member
Oct 5, 2009
Hogsmeade
I was hoping it was you when I saw that low-flying helicopter at work. :thumbs:

Also, I obviously died with these pictures.

badlactose

Rookie
Mar 9, 2012
Toronto
Wow, incredible photos, Bobwadd!

And I think we can see the brickwork on Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes!
I also fainted a bit when I saw the Gringott's facade.

Yeah, that canopy/walkway is intriguing. Dying to see how they will theme that.

Eastcoast

Newcomer
Apr 4, 2013
Found myself watching the scroll bar on the right hoping it'd never make it to the bottom! Awesome photos, the whole area looks massive. An unexpected addition to the family is going to keep me from getting there anytime soon. But that's okay, I have OU to drool over my keyboard. And a little guy to pass my books on to (I know like 7 years from now).

jtsalien

Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically, run.
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2011
T.A.R.D.I.S.
Amazing shots guys. I think you're going to make a lot of Universal people's Monday a lot worse :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.