Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, amazing stuff. I'm sorry I didn't give you all of my money; it would have been a good investment! Keep them coming!

Batch number 2 . . .

WWoHPII-011.jpg

WWoHPII-012.jpg

WWoHPII-013.jpg

WWoHPII-014.jpg

WWoHPII-015.jpg

WWoHPII-016.jpg

WWoHPII-017.jpg

WWoHPII-018.jpg

WWoHPII-019.jpg

WWoHPII-020.jpg

These are just awesome Bob! Gets me all kinds of stoked for this and future endeavors!

Spectacular shots, Bob! You've managed to give us views from angles we haven't seen even in previous aerial pictures. The true size and scope of Diagon Alley is becoming clearer. It's going to be magnificent. I do have a similar reaction to others on the overhead canopy, though. It seems very out of place, despite the film sequence showing it.

Wow this looks fantastic. Thanks for the shots! Amazing how they're cramming so many things into the Amity plot, it makes it look like the walking spaces will be tiny. But boy will it be authentic!

Wow, incredible photos, Bobwadd!

And I think we can see the brickwork on Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes!
I also fainted a bit when I saw the Gringott's facade.

Yeah, that canopy/walkway is intriguing. Dying to see how they will theme that.

Found myself watching the scroll bar on the right hoping it'd never make it to the bottom! Awesome photos, the whole area looks massive. An unexpected addition to the family is going to keep me from getting there anytime soon. But that's okay, I have OU to drool over my keyboard. And a little guy to pass my books on to (I know like 7 years from now).

Status
Not open for further replies.