Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 338 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20140609_090556_zpsd9gjrrop.jpg

20140609_090524_zpssixixi9p.jpg

20140609_090351_zpsl02zlc0f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy
That plastic chain is surprising. I was expecting something a little more substantial as a barrier. That leads me to believe that technical rehearsals are maybe a little closer than we think, maybe later this week pending the dragon being completed on time?

That plastic chain is surprising. I was expecting something a little more substantial as a barrier. That leads me to believe that technical rehearsals are maybe a little closer than we think, maybe later this week pending the dragon being completed on time?

The chain is metal and this is their land control setup.

The chain is metal and this is their land control setup.

Thanks for that. It's still a little odd to me, I would have expected a gate or something akin to the rest of the surrounding fence knowing full well how often they'll need to open/close that area.

I'm loving that view of inside Kings Cross, If I was looking at the image out of context I'd say it was certainly a real London station. It looks like there's some ticket barriers in the distance as well, presumably a way of dealing with the park-to-park ticket requirement.

Thanks for that. It's still a little odd to me, I would have expected a gate or something akin to the rest of the surrounding fence knowing full well how often they'll need to open/close that area.

I'm loving that view of inside Kings Cross, If I was looking at the image out of context I'd say it was certainly a real London station. It looks like there's some ticket barriers in the distance as well, presumably a way of dealing with the park-to-park ticket requirement.

If they won't need land control those poles and the chain is all stored in an out of the way location. A gate would just be sitting there (and subject to people trying to mes with it)

those gates are easily moveable, which is exactly why they are being used. They need to be able to close off the area quickly.

The dragon guys, just remember the dragon, they are not going to do any soft openings of Diagon with scafolding around the dragon. But I do wonder weather or not they might soft Hogwarts Express before anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.