Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 365 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so easy to say, I know, but they're going through so many lengths to get everything perfect and make you REALLY feel like you're in the Wizarding World and part of Harry's world and then you go on the ride and it just totally ****s on everything the Wizarding World lives by. How is that immersive?

Well muggles would never go near any of the places you journey into in both lands so obviously a suspension of disbelief is required when you enter the Wizarding World or Universal or theme parks in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else see this?
BqBdkllCEAEdd6s.png

I see the exact same thing but I see Summer 2014 instead.

Great pics HateToFly. Can't wait to see it in person.

I know that mentioning this other site here is sometimes like mentioning "He Who Shall Not Be Named", but did anyone else see this post this morning? It gives major details about the interactive wands. Warning, **MAJOR SPOILERS** ahead!

http://www.orlandoinformer.com/2014/rumor-round-up-june-13-universal-orlando/

I am so excited for this - sounds like it will be super immersive!

Last edited:
CONFIRMED. Now.. :lol:..I'm supposed to be on-site June 18-22. To cancel or not to cancel? That is the question..

Great pics HateToFly. Can't wait to see it in person.

I know that mentioning this other site here is sometimes like mentioning "He Who Shall Not Be Named", but did anyone else see this post this morning? It gives major details about the interactive wands. Warning, **MAJOR SPOILERS** ahead!

http://www.orlandoinformer.com/2014/rumor-round-up-june-13-universal-orlando/

I am so excited for this - sounds like it will be super immersive!

excited? yes....worried about 500 people trying to the same thing at the same time? definitely.

All that work to conceal the opening date, only to let some programmer screw it up by embedding a URL with the opening date right on Uni's homepage.

Status
Not open for further replies.