Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 410 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that the Kuka screen got busted somehow and they need parts to fix it and its hard to fix something that

advanced.

Kuka is a big name in robotics in good part because their industrial products don't easily/severely break down. FJ has over 50 Kukas running non-stop for over 1000 days. Stop having "feeling". Yeeesh.

Is it possible something has wildly changed in the last 4 days? Sure, but I cannot imagine any kind of Test-Track scenario. And it was not where they were at 5 days ago.

Gringotts is getting a few things done to BETTER the experience for everyone. It's fine!! Everyone just needs to calm the hell down, this is out of control. Gringotts will be ready for the masses by July 8th as Universal has promised. Now let's move on and talk about softs not happening this week.

I guess Potterwatch officially starts on Sunday? I'll be checking in on Saturday for four nights. Probably won't stand around it if isn't open, but I'll be glued to OU and Twitter just in case.

Since we are in bit of a lull for news, what is everyone's opinions about how busy Diagon Alley will be in early September? I know September is normally a pretty slow time. I was there in early September 2012 and didn't have to wait for much of anything in either USF or IOA. Obviously, this September, Diagon Alley will have only been open a couple of months. With school back in, it will obviously cut down on the massive crowds of July and August. What are people's thoughts about early September's crowd levels for this year?

Since we are in bit of a lull for news, what is everyone's opinions about how busy Diagon Alley will be in early September? I know September is normally a pretty slow time. I was there in early September 2012 and didn't have to wait for much of anything in either USF or IOA. Obviously, this September, Diagon Alley will have only been open a couple of months. With school back in, it will obviously cut down on the massive crowds of July and August. What are people's thoughts about early September's crowd levels for this year?

Since we are going in early September as well, I am going to say it won't be that bad.:cheers:

I am going too. I believe I went in early October after the opening of WWoHP Hogsmeade, and it was bearable. I remember waiting about an hour for Forbidden Journey, but there was no line to enter the area like there was in June-August.

It's always easier to hit it early in the morning or late at night, and I would have to believe that will still be true for Diagon Alley (though there may be those rumored "return time tickets" in September too, in which case it may not matter). That said, there is no way to have a firm estimate. I'd say being there before the rush of HHN will definitely help. So in other words, ENJOY! I will probably be down there around then too and am totally looking forward to it!

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, Sept. 6th thru 21st. I wanted to hit it before HHN so we'd have the longer hours to work with. While we enjoyed our first HHN last year, it's not something I'd want to do every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.