Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobwadd

Premium Member
Feb 20, 2010
You never know
I thought we would start with a little HD POV video. This video will give you an idea of what's it's like to charter a helicopter for a photo shoot. This is not your typical $29.99 tour. :lol:

Check your volume. I did lower the sound track but it still may be a little loud.

It's a long video but there are some good shots of UOR construction. :thumbs:

Here we go . . .

[video=youtube;fyiEAtkjkkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyiEAtkjkkA[/video]

I'm going to have to reprocess the video as YouTube for some reason made a mess of it.

Sorry about the camera angle being a little to high. We'll do better next time.

I'm off to process more photos. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: STL
Well duh lol... If Universal knew a team of Orlando United camera men were flying we'd be reading about an "accidental" copter crash...

amazing!!!! thanks so much! that train station is so huge!

there wasn't a direct clear shot of behind thunder falls but in passing it didn't look like anything happening yet..?

amazing!!!! thanks so much! that train station is so huge!

there wasn't a direct clear shot of behind thunder falls but in passing it didn't look like anything happening yet..?

No just early early prep work

Saw the brickwork on the facade before we left yesterday. It looks excellent, like the real thing. They are moving so fast. Everytime we passed the construction site the past two weeks there were at least two dozen construction worker that you could see working. A lot changed in just two weeks time....And it is a massive area, Pictures do not do it justice.

Everybody be all like hurry the **** up Bob :lol: But those who know these guys knows quality takes time!

^ Why, thank you. First batch of pictures is uploading right now.

At this time these are not clickable for higher resolution. I'm having issues with the watermark sizing. Don't worry Teebs, I'll get to it. :lol:

Here is the first set . . .

WWoHPII-001.jpg

WWoHPII-002.jpg

WWoHPII-003.jpg

WWoHPII-004.jpg

WWoHPII-005.jpg

WWoHPII-006.jpg

WWoHPII-007.jpg

WWoHPII-008.jpg

WWoHPII-009.jpg

WWoHPII-010.jpg

So yea...the south station exits and enters directly into the back of the Sindbad building...I just do not see how that show sticks around as is for very long

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.