Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This will be a game changer, and the land blends well much better than expected. Instead of over thinking the concept (coughs, Galaxy’s Edge) they just went all in on 2 concepts. Paris looks absolutely stunning, and I am glad some FB will be in the windows to play with wands.

I feel we didn’t get much on the ride, but the Death Eater AA motion looks top notch. I suspect this to be a major hit!

Looks good.

I may be even more intrigued by the show than by the ride (not that I'm saying I think it will be a better attraction, but that there's potentially more room to surprise/dazzle me with a barrage of techniques in that setting, because I really don't know what to expect from it beyond the teases in the video).

That looks like the endgame RV. The only real limitation that the Scoop and Kuka seem to have is a flat track, but even with a flat track this thing can likely emulate slopes by tilting the RV and raising/lowering while moving. Not to mention the straight up and down motion that could lead to some insane moments.