Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So out of all the lands is it safe to say that the Ministry ride is the one we know least about? It's pretty close to Monsters Unchained. But for Monsters we knew a lot about the ride vehicle and the story concept. Outside of Alicia's reporting about Umbridge and a possible elevator type ride vehicle, this ride is the one still shrouded in mystery. So, it will interesting to see what they present/show when the land announcement is made. Plus whatever details we can get about the "Circus" show.

And I may be forgetting or getting events mixed up, but isn't there another show besides the Circus next to the Ministry ride? Something about wand effects?

Reactions: theuberguberman
So out of all the lands is it safe to say that the Ministry ride is the one we know least about? It's pretty close to Monsters Unchained. But for Monsters we knew a lot about the ride vehicle and the story concept. Outside of Alicia's reporting about Umbridge and a possible elevator type ride vehicle, this ride is the one still shrouded in mystery. So, it will interesting to see what they present/show when the land announcement is made. Plus whatever details we can get about the "Circus" show.

And I may be forgetting or getting events mixed up, but isn't there another show besides the Circus next to the Ministry ride? Something about wand effects?
I feel like I’ve heard rumours that the ride system will be a much more advanced version of the spider man ride tech. With the ability to do many more things with the ride vehicle and scenes it travels through. I might be going in the complete wrong direction though, they are overall quiet on this.

Reactions: Loki