Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Magic Kingdom opened with 6 lands and about the same number of attractions on opening
No I am not lamenting the amount of rides. Just that one of the four lands is being taken up by something we already largely have.

Chatted with a few folks who aren't following the Epic news -- but they had questions when they saw the headlines about a new Wizarding World. Many still don't realize Diagon Alley exists (or that it's in a separate park). Some were concerned this meant they were getting rid of the original Wizarding World build. Upon explaining the breakdown, a frequent reaction I got was "when did we see Wizarding World Paris...?" followed by "I thought the Ministry of Magic was in London?"

At the end of the day, if the area looks great (and by all accounts it will), this won't necessarily matter... but good to remind ourselves of how the general public sees and reacts to this news, at least anecdotally.
Thankfully the portal is marked with a huge wand. That works as Disney popcorn buckets to scalpers.
Although I won't be surprised some guest will wonder where Ratatouille resides and when they think they enter that attraction they will have an amazing ride or a trauma to look back on.