Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I watched some videos/posts on the merch release at citywalk and was surprised to not see anything for the Weeknd, Texas Chainsaw or AQP. Is this just a teaser and another drop coming?

I watched some videos/posts on the merch release at citywalk and was surprised to not see anything for the Weeknd, Texas Chainsaw or AQP.
AQP has merch.

And they haven't put out all the merch yet. As I mentioned in the merch thread. Expect the rest by Mon/Tues morning. Don't worry, Universal will make sure you spend money on something (otherwise their food/drink sales will be their main revenue)

Last edited:
I watched some videos/posts on the merch release at citywalk and was surprised to not see anything for the Weeknd, Texas Chainsaw or AQP. Is this just a teaser and another drop coming?
Shipping delays for Weeknd merch + AQP has merchandise.

Weird thing is that there doesn't seem to be merchandise for Texas, even though it does have the main Lower Lot food booth.

I read the behind the scenes tours for a quite place it says that "guests are going to make noise" will I be able to play my part and not get punished for it since I don't want to be like the other guests and actually want to feel like I am in a quiet place.

will I be able to play my part and not get punished for it since I don't want to be like the other guests and actually want to feel like I am in a quiet place.
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here. No, you're not going to be "punished" if you stay quiet the whole maze. Also no, it's not reasonable to expect every other guest around you to play along and "be quiet" in a theme park haunted house. If you want that kind of immersion, there are other, more niche shows that'll provide it.

Yeah I don't think that's realistic when you got dozens of people in there at once, a solid chunk of whom have had some drinks.

Apparently, the maze will still simulate it with the scare triggers - they'll play a noise on one side of the room and have the monsters come from the other.

Reactions: Jake S
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here. No, you're not going to be "punished" if you stay quiet the whole maze. Also no, it's not reasonable to expect every other guest around you to play along and "be quiet" in a theme park haunted house. If you want that kind of immersion, there are other, more niche shows that'll provide it.
I guess that's why they said that people could enjoy it how they want to. I don't assume that everyone else will stay quiet of course but I will experience the maze how it is intended. At least I still get the scares but also the experience.

Reactions: Jake S
AQP has merch.

And they haven't put out all the merch yet. As I mentioned in the merch thread. Expect the rest by Mon/Tues morning. Don't worry, Universal will make sure you spend money on something (otherwise their food/drink sales will be their main revenue)
Oh my bad I missed the merch thread. I will follow along there thanks for the info!!

Shipping delays for Weeknd merch + AQP has merchandise.

Weird thing is that there doesn't seem to be merchandise for Texas, even though it does have the main Lower Lot food booth.
ahh good to know. I'm excited to see more!

Reactions: Wesker69