Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I genuinely still maintain--that they should've had Super Nintendo World open to act as a Potter to get to SS12. From the onset, I maintain that thought even from the beginning. I think they could've easily of figured something out, that wouldn't negatively affect SS15 and would've worked in the favor of allowing things to not be as congested as I am expecting them to be.
I don't think it will be that big of an issue. If the queues are split, you will just get into whichever one you are trying to do. It's also closer to the soundstage entrance than going through Super Nintendo World (assuming guests can even get through that way).

Reactions: Freak and Jake S

I read a while back on this thread something related to the Classic Monsters was coming to DWT for HHN 2024. This probably has something to do with that.

If this is true, this new Classic Monsters shows is already giving me vibes of last year's Blumhouse Behind the Screams.

I read a while back on this thread something related to the Classic Monsters was coming to DWT for HHN 2024. This probably has something to do with that.

If this is true, this new Classic Monsters shows is already giving me vibes of last year's Blumhouse Behind the Screams.
A Classic Monster show or chucky would be both very welcome. So hopefully before the event starts we find out

New Show: Extermawockeez!

*Larry Larva appears on the floor*

“Insects outnumber humans 1 billion to one….ONE BILLION TO ONE!!!!!”

(Dubstep) WEBWUBWUYUUUUUUBWOWOWOWOOOOW

*Starts breakdancing*
I'd also take "We out number humans a Billion to One".....and then the Hopper Part of "Its Tough to be a Bug" Starts up