Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there an article about the food somewhere? I haven't seen anything.

Technically--no, but there are food locations being set up across the park. As of now it seems to be this (excluding Hollywood & Dine and Studio Scoops as there is no work yet on either)

• Chucky Die-Bar presented with Smirnoff Spicy Tamirnd (Laemmlie Court)
  • Dia De Los Muertos presented with Modelo (Plaza)
  • The Weeknd: Nightmare Trilogy Bar Presented with Stella Artois (Jurassic Cafe 2nd Floor (which genuinely raises questions on where the hell UM's entrance is going to be))
  • Leatherface's Texas Family Barbequeue with Coca Cola (Infront of Panda Express)
  • Mummy Eats with Eternal Bloodlines branding

Last edited:
Who's going to stay silent in A Quiet Place lol. I know I'll be (assumes the voice of Steele from Day of the Dead): "Come and get it, you space spider tossers!"

I'll be there 14th and 15th Sept, I think it's going to be a good one.

Who's going to stay silent in A Quiet Place lol. I know I'll be (assumes the voice of Steele from Day of the Dead): "Come and get it, you space spider tossers!"

I'll be there 14th and 15th Sept, I think it's going to be a good one.
I'm for sure also staying quiet. Also should we forget about the Dreamworks theater show or could it still happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: FeistyPumpkin