Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there an article about the food somewhere? I haven't seen anything.

Technically--no, but there are food locations being set up across the park. As of now it seems to be this (excluding Hollywood & Dine and Studio Scoops as there is no work yet on either)

• Chucky Die-Bar presented with Smirnoff Spicy Tamirnd (Laemmlie Court)
  • Dia De Los Muertos presented with Modelo (Plaza)
  • The Weeknd: Nightmare Trilogy Bar Presented with Stella Artois (Jurassic Cafe 2nd Floor (which genuinely raises questions on where the hell UM's entrance is going to be))
  • Leatherface's Texas Family Barbequeue with Coca Cola (Infront of Panda Express)
  • Mummy Eats with Eternal Bloodlines branding

Last edited:
Who's going to stay silent in A Quiet Place lol. I know I'll be (assumes the voice of Steele from Day of the Dead): "Come and get it, you space spider tossers!"

I'll be there 14th and 15th Sept, I think it's going to be a good one.

Who's going to stay silent in A Quiet Place lol. I know I'll be (assumes the voice of Steele from Day of the Dead): "Come and get it, you space spider tossers!"

I'll be there 14th and 15th Sept, I think it's going to be a good one.
I'm for sure also staying quiet. Also should we forget about the Dreamworks theater show or could it still happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: FeistyPumpkin
I don't have that. I'm old. *shakes stick*
200w.gif

Also feel it is worth bringing but we are now 6 days I believe, from TM preview! Hope the teams working on-site have good luck in the days ahead of prep.

Considering it has been eerily quiet on the Murdy front this year compared to previous, I feel like they're swamped with getting everything ready to go.

wishful thinking- Chucky X Phantom of the Opera photo-op. I neeeed it lol.. also wouldn't mind if Hello Kitty got a new Halloween costume this year. For the love of all things unholy, give us the Wolfman & Dracula Minions!!!

Reactions: Jerroddragon
not Universal Monsters and Jurassic World expectantly sharing the same entrance!!!

ok but seriously--what the hell are they thinking with that.
Well....where else are they gonna put the entrance?

This is exactly how I predicted they would layout the entrance. Sure it's not ideal, but they can make it work by splitting the queues. One for Jurassic, one for Monsters.

Well....where else are they gonna put the entrance?

This is exactly how I predicted they would layout the entrance. Sure it's not ideal, but they can make it work by splitting the queues. One for Jurassic, one for Monsters.

I genuinely still maintain--that they should've had Super Nintendo World open to act as a Potter to get to SS12. From the onset, I maintain that thought even from the beginning. I think they could've easily of figured something out, that wouldn't negatively affect SS15 and would've worked in the favor of allowing things to not be as congested as I am expecting them to be.

not Universal Monsters and Jurassic World expectantly sharing the same entrance!!!

ok but seriously--what the hell are they thinking with that.

Didn’t I call this a few pages back? You’ll eventually hit a branching point where you can either join the traditional Jurassic World queue or continue to the soundstage for Monsters.

Reactions: deadbydawn