Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Your “Mount Rushmore” of Universal attractions

Aug 7, 2018
Thought this could be a fun idea! I’m getting anxious for my trip! Anyways, here’s mine! Remember, only 4. Can be of any time period.

- Spider-Man at IOA

- The Revenge Of The Mummy (hence my name)

- The Incredible Hulk Coaster

- ET Adventure

What are yours?

Spider-Man
MiB
Hagrid’s (and I haven’t even been on it yet)
Kong

Kong is the whole package to me. From the building to the queue to length of ride to music to AA; so it gets my 4 spot.

Mummy-Classic
Spider-Man (as a comic book geek, this was my Harry Potter/Hogsmeade)
Back to the Future (the historical pick- this is what got me interested in the parks.)
Forbidden Journey-this was the start of Universal getting more love and help set itself up for its future success, while also being innovative and fun

1.Studio Tour-Universal Studios Hollywood
2.Revenge of the Mummy-Universal Studios Orlando
3.Forbidden Journey(3D)- Universals studios Hollywood
4.Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man 3-D(Islands of Adventure)
5.MIB: Alien Attack-Universal Studios Florida

Argh. In no particular order:

Forbidden Journey
Gringotts
Spider-Man
MiB

I'd have said Mummy or Hulk, but depending on how I'm feeling I still balk at them.

FJ
MiB
Spidey
Mummy

Hagrid's will probably take one of the spots when I actually get to ride it. At least the queue was nice as that's all I've ever been able to see before it breaks down.