Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Im a little sceptical of this. I’ve never picked these up in person in recent years. The email they sent me has the ticket and barcode attached - last year this is what i showed to get in and access express entrances.
My receipt instructs me to go to a kiosk. Now, whether or not that’ll actually work is a different question …

This is my third year at HHN, I travel from out of state and only have 2 (maybe 3) nights at the event. However, due to this years rumored lineup, I am heavily considering buying Express for one of those nights. I’m going the first Thursday and Friday of October (the 5th and 6th), so which night might be a better choice to buy Express? Is either night of the week regularly more crowded? I like to try to do as much as possible in my first night and redo my favorites the second night, but I’m worried Friday could be even worse as far as crowds go.

It's tricky because Thursday is a frequent fear night so it technically should be more crowded.
But, everyone always says that Fridays are a nightmare in general
Whenever I went on a Friday some years ago, the first two hours felt very very light on crowds, while Thursdays were crowded from the beginning at 6 pm.
I think the consensus has always been that Fridays are more busy.
Orlando PD ran up and damn near blinded me with flashlights one year because my sister and I were sharing a Blinky cup drink. Their response after we both showed valid IDs was "...you should each get your own cup", to which we replied, "have you seen the prices of these things?"

I understand why they do it, but also just wish they gave everyone a 21+ wristband at the point of sale like they've done in Citywalk.

It reminds me of the opposite where I saw a guy giving some jello shot bag to a little kid. That was years ago but I never forgot.

Mine says it won't work at a will call kiosk, but can be picked up at guest services or a ticket desk.

One of us will eventually figure this out, right? Lol

They are definitely having some issues with ticketing, but I’m sure it will all get resolved for you when you arrive. My email specifically says to present the mobile or printed ticket at the turnstile and contains the QR code ‍♂️.

Today I tried to log into the passholder portal for single ticket discounts and couldn’t though. A friend of mine also hasn’t been able to purchase her ticket through the website.

I think they are likely experiencing some of the usual glitches and stresses that happen with their ticketing system in the initial days after tickets go on sale.

They are definitely having some issues with ticketing, but I’m sure it will all get resolved for you when you arrive. My email specifically says to present the mobile or printed ticket at the turnstile and contains the QR code ‍♂️.

Today I tried to log into the passholder portal for single ticket discounts and couldn’t though. A friend of mine also hasn’t been able to purchase her ticket through the website.

I think they are likely experiencing some of the usual glitches and stresses that happen with their ticketing system in the initial days after tickets go on sale.
Yeah, my email is the exact same - but there's also a note that it can't be picked up at Will Call.

I don't like using mobile tickets outside of the app so I'll be heading to the ticket desk when we arrive, lol

For whatever it's worth my confirmation e-mail for FFP+ w/ Express I have all the usual pick-up instructions at Will Call kiosks and nothing saying I can't pick up there

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
For whatever it's worth my confirmation e-mail for FFP+ w/ Express I have all the usual pick-up instructions at Will Call kiosks and nothing saying I can't pick up there
Well, uh - hopefully I can join you all at HHN this year lol

Hello everyone, I’m visiting hhn for the first time in October and need some advice. I will be staying from October 14-21. I was originally thinking of doing one night (the Wednesday) with not express pass. Do you think that will be enough or would it be worth getting a frequent fear for the 15, 18 and 19th?
Thanks!

Hello everyone, I’m visiting hhn for the first time in October and need some advice. I will be staying from October 14-21. I was originally thinking of doing one night (the Wednesday) with not express pass. Do you think that will be enough or would it be worth getting a frequent fear for the 15, 18 and 19th?
Thanks!
hey, welcome! I would recommend either getting the express pass or the frequent fear pass (if not both, frankly). one night without express is difficult, especially in mid-october, even on a Wednesday.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Thanks!
My first year I did one night and regretted it ever since.

Every other year I have attended I go at least 3 nights.

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies! Frequent fear it is!
Happy to be of help!

Next up comes planning. Utilizing Stay and Scream will definitely help you get through a heavy hitter or two before those outside the gates can even get in line. If you are going multiple nights, I would pick one zone one evening and the other zone the next since it seems like Stranger Things and The Last of Us are on opposite ends of the park.

I tend to read reviews primarily to see what houses people love as those often warrant multiple runs.

I’m curious if any of you have been able to log into the passholder ticket portal for single night ticket discounts? I’m trying to pick up an additional ticket and although I can log in, there is nothing but a blank page to look at.

I’m curious if any of you have been able to log into the passholder ticket portal for single night ticket discounts? I’m trying to pick up an additional ticket and although I can log in, there is nothing but a blank page to look at.
I’ve tried to log in a few times, but always get an error or a blank page.

I’ve tried to log in a few times, but always get an error or a blank page.

For me it's better than bill and Ted or academy of villains lol.
When I watched bill and Ted the only good parts were the dance numbers at the beginning and at the end.
And academy was pretty cool at first but then it got old. For now, fire show is pretty good so far, 2 years in a row. (Better than cirque DU Soleil for me lol )

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
I was just coming here to ask this exact thing.

Reactions: HHNSK
For me it's better than bill and Ted or academy of villains lol.
When I watched bill and Ted the only good parts were the dance numbers at the beginning and at the end.
And academy was pretty cool at first but then it got old. For now, fire show is pretty good so far, 2 years in a row. (Better than cirque DU Soleil for me lol )
Nightmare Fuel is cool, but it feels like a played out stunt show to me and needs to be refreshed. Monster Stomp felt more like a production so I personally got more out of it.

Neither of these I would consider super repeat friendly like B&T (still the GOAT) and AoV. They always felt fresh and there were new things to see in every show either from improv, show changes, or different casts. While they both had things that would carry on from the years, it was super fun to watch the shows. I'd love to see either one of them come back but realize the likelihood of that is right around 1%. It's a shame that so many talented people from AoV had to deal with the borderline torture that they did and pretty much give up on something so unique.

Reactions: Galactus