Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just got ROF with express and only going the last week 21-24, but the $529.99 is still cheaper than buying 4 nightly tickets plus 4 express tickets.
I'm in a very similar boat. Crossing the $500 threshold for me really gives me pause, but what better option is there?

• Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet
What if each day had limited spots available?
So what if September 1st only had a limited number of spots for people to pick. If you waited too long then you can't

That's the only thing that would make sense. I don't know if that's the plan, but it makes it sound like it
Still doesn"t make sense. With no penalty to choose an early, and most people picking the 1st, they will get false readings for the early days and might think they are sold out when they are not. Will not help with staffing. ????????

I just got ROF with express and only going the last week 21-24, but the $529.99 is still cheaper than buying 4 nightly tickets plus 4 express tickets.

I'm in a very similar boat. Crossing the $500 threshold for me really gives me pause, but what better option is there?

we passed up on express because, as it turns out, weddings are expensive. we’ll have to game plan more than in years past, but going four nights in five days should mean it’s manageable.

It really makes me wonder how many people will see these prices as too much? Or how many out of state people will reconsider coming.

It really makes me wonder how many people will see these prices as too much? Or how many out of state people will reconsider coming.
West Coast out of state-r here. I've noticed that flights to MCO have been $100 or $200 cheaper HHN time than they were last year. So any increase in the multi night tickets is offset by flight price decreases. YMMV about that, especially for people on maybe shorter flights.

But we'll see what next year looks like...

West Coast out of state-r here. I've noticed that flights to MCO have been $100 or $200 cheaper HHN time than they were last year. So any increase in the multi night tickets is offset by flight price decreases. YMMV about that, especially for people on maybe shorter flights.

But we'll see what next year looks like...
If you're planning out of state trips I would strongly recommend travel insurance due to how active this hurricane season is supposed to be. While it doesn't look like they're planting corn it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities to be impacted by a storm.

I'm coming in from Arkansas and do this same weekend every year. We have been lucky so far with hurricanes or bad storms.

I'm coming in from Arkansas and do this same weekend every year. We have been lucky so far with hurricanes or bad storms.
Yeah, just figured it was worth bringing up. We saw the big issue with Ian last year

This is random but last year we were stopped by two young people who said they were TMs. They had badges. But they were doing id check since we were walking around with beers. Anybody else been stopped at a similar checkpoint type thing?

This is random but last year we were stopped by two young people who said they were TMs. They had badges. But they were doing id check since we were walking around with beers. Anybody else been stopped at a similar checkpoint type thing?
it’s not unheard of for security cast members to do this in California. but that seems to be more when they really suspect someone is underage.

source: when I was a CM, some coworkers “played in the park” and uh, that was the end of their tenure.

Reactions: jseal777
Season Passes with express are still too cheap.

Assuming you go all 40 nights of the FFP+, you're paying $17.47 a visit,

So the value is still there - BUT, I think we're starting to get it into the range of where fans may think twice about their pass options. I guess we'll see this year.
Give it a few years and it'll probably be pushing $1K for the FFP + Express. Especially when you think about the fact that Epic will be open during HHN 34.

The annual Universal ticketing website glitches and logistics snafus continue to be a thing this year.

Yesterday morning I attempted to buy ROF+ Express for our trip. 2 tickets put into the cart but it wouldn’t let me proceed unless I assigned 2 remaining tickets to people. 2 tickets in the cart but had to assign 4 people. Also had to type in address information for the 2 actual people on the order at least 5 times.

Closed the browser and called Uni Guest Services. They didn’t have the multinight tickets loaded into their system yet.

How do they not have their shnit together by this point?

Things were seemingly resolved later in the day - the cart was still loaded when I went back to the website yesterday afternoon and was able to complete the purchase.

Reactions: Grabnar
The annual Universal ticketing website glitches and logistics snafus continue to be a thing this year.

Yesterday morning I attempted to buy ROF+ Express for our trip. 2 tickets put into the cart but it wouldn’t let me proceed unless I assigned 2 remaining tickets to people. 2 tickets in the cart but had to assign 4 people. Also had to type in address information for the 2 actual people on the order at least 5 times.

Closed the browser and called Uni Guest Services. They didn’t have the multinight tickets loaded into their system yet.

How do they not have their shnit together by this point?

Things were seemingly resolved later in the day - the cart was still loaded when I went back to the website yesterday afternoon and was able to complete the purchase.
We had issues purchasing tickets through the App. We'd get an error when it came time to enter our payment info we just got an error. Tried it on a laptop, and it worked fine and we were all about to get our tickets without issues.

We had issues purchasing tickets through the App. We'd get an error when it came time to enter our payment info we just got an error. Tried it on a laptop, and it worked fine and we were all about to get our tickets without issues.
Yeah the weird glitches that occur under the load of thousands of HHN fans hitting the site at the same time is understandable. Happens all the time on large sites under heavy load. You'd think the teams would test for this with all of the cloud and the devops and the blue/green and the java and other buzzwords I just googled but here we are.
The tickets not being loaded for CSM folks' systems? That's not a tech issue. That's a process issue.

Whatever. At the end of the day we have our tickets and will soon be killed by a monster in the fog while drinking from a blinky cup!