Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
the lines for express were much longer for us than previously which was which was probably attributed to house ops not being there and incidental inexperienced employees working express merge.

After midnight, the non IP houses waits should down, some almost walk ons.

HHN is a multi night experience, express is necessary if you JUST want to do the houses in one night.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Is it possible to upgrade to express throughout the night rather than buy it with the ticket online? Is there a price difference?

Express always gets more expensive the closer you get to the night. I think last it jumped up for me by the middle of summer. I would recommend buying it as soon as you feel comfortable, which is what I’m planning.

Is it possible to upgrade to express throughout the night rather than buy it with the ticket online? Is there a price difference?

Technically you can buy at even time -- IF it hasn't sold out yet. I fully expect it to sell out the first weekend. It only gets more expensive.

One more thing (I hate how HHN visits have become like WDW): if Express hasn't sold out, they will sell an "after 11" Express for half price. But again, I wouldn't count on that being available that Sunday.

Reactions: Clive
Technically you can buy at even time -- IF it hasn't sold out yet. I fully expect it to sell out the first weekend. It only gets more expensive.

One more thing (I hate how HHN visits have become like WDW): if Express hasn't sold out, they will sell an "after 11" Express for half price. But again, I wouldn't count on that being available that Sunday.

In total fairness, the after 11 Express tickets have been sold for decades. I remember getting them in mid October 2008.

They are a beautiful thing if you can get one, but I can't in good faith recommend waiting for one opening weekend Sunday because odds are good they'll be gone.

Considering the express mess last year, wouldn't be surprised if they avoid selling day of entirely for that week. I'm sure lots of people who upgraded their passes to express last year were dissatisfied and will decide to downgrade this year.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I’ve seen Hell Week mentioned - do we know exact dates for this season? I was thinking of going October 13th and don’t want to shoot myself in the foot.

I’ve seen Hell Week mentioned - do we know exact dates for this season? I was thinking of going October 13th and don’t want to shoot myself in the foot.
I think @SeventyOne covered it well last month in the Spec thread. Hope this helps!

@IHateJumpScares has it right, no slow nights if these IPs pan out, but five of the six local counties have off Monday October 16, meaning Sunday Oct. 15 will be insufferable. The fifth district (very large Osceola) is off that Friday Oct. 13 -- and also, it's Friday the 13th at HHN -- so I expect that whole weekend to be Hell Week-ish.

Columbus Day the weekend before, that's been growing as the event attracts more out-of-staters as well. But I'm calling 11 - 15 as "true" Hell Week.

Universal Orlando has released information and prices for multi-night tickets, such as the Frequent Fear Pass, for this year's Halloween Horror Nights 32 at Universal Studios Florida. Nov 1-4 dates added to the event.

I tried to see the prices of the annual passholder single night discounts, but they were not loading up. Anyone else have trouble viewing those?